Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cast Your Belly


                   It was so much fun to cast my belly when I was pregnant. At 8 months my mother helped me cast my belly. We bought plaster of Paris casting strips . I used Vaseline on my belly and chest so that the cast wouldn't catch on the the peach fuzz on my skin. It took all of about 20 minutes and the cast was done. It hardens up really fast. 
                  After I did it for my daughter and loved how it looked , I did it for my son. It is funny to see how different I was for my pregnancies. My kids love that they can see what my belly looked like when they were inside me. I have them hanging over my bed . 



          

I have done it for friends and they love it. It is a great memory. One of my friends used it for her friends to sign at her baby shower. Some people get a picture painted on it. I have always wanted to have them bronzed. 









No comments: