Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bahamas is a great place to take the kids





I took my kids to the Bahamas. We stayed 5 nights 6 days. It was the most incredible time.  We stayed at the Atlantis resort. It is extremely a child friendly vacation spot. 




I had gone there for a conference. During the hours I need to spend at the conference I was able to put the kids in a camp. It was hard for me at first. I never had left my children in a foriegn place with out me. I am very protective of my children. Well , My kids loved it. They were great with the kids. They couldn't wait to go back the next day. 
They went on adventures .They even took them to the pool. The play ground in the water was the kids favorite part. Every 5 minutes or so the big bucket will tip over and splash down on everybody.

No comments: