Sunday, October 26, 2008

New School - Amazing memories


Creating new memories...



Making new friends...




  We started a new school this year. It was the best thing I ever did for my kids. This school is amazing. They really allow the kids to have a enjoyable school year. 

They have a garden that they grow edible crops. They created a harvest festival around the garden. All the grades create a scarecrow to represent a topic they are learning. Then they bring the scarecrows into the garden. They then put pumpkins in the garden , enough for the whole school to go pumpkin picking. 

That same week they have there Halloween party. It is a fund raiser for the school. It was sold out early this year. I understand why. The kids had a blast. They set up games for the younger kids to play . They have a haunted tunnel . They had a DJ, playing all the kids favorites. 

I am grateful that my kids can experience a great school and create amazing memories.



No comments: