Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Law of Attraction


How many of you have read or seen the "The Secret"? 


After reading that book I knew my life would never be the same again. As a long time student of personal development I have been searching for a way to really discover who and what I am supposed to be. When I really had a better understanding for the Law of Attraction and how it works my life started changing before my eyes. 

I stumbled upon this company that uses the concept of The Secret in there home study course. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. It cost me a investment of $1495. I have to say that was the best investment in myself I had ever made. I am not sure what direction in life i would have taken If I didn't at least taken a chance on myself. 
Boy I am truly grateful I know what I am capable of. I am now creating a life of financial freedom and spending time with multi 6 figure income earners. Looking back 6 months ago , I could have never foreseen that to be happening in my life. 

Tomorrow on Oprah  Michael Beckwith from "The Secret"  

No comments: