Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sharing Toys at The Playground


I usually tell my kids don't bring anything to the park you don't want to share. There are times thought that they will bring something that they don't want to. I assure them that they don't have to share everything. Sharing Toys at The Playground isn't a given.

I am a very child friendly mother. I always pack extra things for the other kids to play with. I bring bubbles for my kids and extra for the others. That way nobody hounds my kids for their things. If I bring water balloons, I bring enough to share. It just bothers me the other parents don't think the same. The same kids are at the park all the time. They never bring anything with them. When they see me they expect me to have things for them to play with .


I really dislike when a kid helps themselves into my mommy bag. It is a mommy bag because that is what i had embroidered on it. That way there is no mistake . It is my bag. My children would never think to look in somebody else bag . Why don't parents teach their kids some park etiquette . Here are some park etiquette tips
  • Bring your kids some things to play with.
  • Teach them to ask before taking.
  • Don't let another parent be more involved with your kids than you.
  • Teach them not to go into someone else bag.
  • I guess manners would be a good idea. (that should be a given)
  • Bring your own snacks and drinks.
Hope this makes you think if you go to the park prepared .Or do you let your children burden someone else?

1 comment:

OliviaiB said...

LOL! I love your Mommy Bag!!!