Saturday, June 28, 2008

Kleen Kanteen is a Great Reusable Bottle




I am big on being environmentally friendly. I live in Queens, NY and really do not feel safe drinking water out of my tap. We used to by bottled water from bj's. Then i realized how much plastic i was using. I looked into reusable bottles. I researched for a week. I wanted a product that i know my water won't take on the taste. I drink filtered water. I wanted to have a crisp taste to the water. I didn't want to have an after taste.

Kleen Kanteen is a Great Reusable Product.





I came across http://www.reuseablebags.com . They have an amazing selection of eco-friendly products. I ordered four of the Kleen Kanteen 18oz bottles. There is no after taste. It is easy to clean. You can put anything from water to coffee.I
was so pleased i told all of my eco-friendly friends The next thing you know we are all walking around with our Kleen Kanteen bottles in there cool colored sleeves.

It is perfect for me when i do my lemon cleansing . I fill two of the bottles and i am good to go for the day. With the sleeve on it , it remains cold for a very long time. I am so very pleased with this product. I think it is a great gift to give.


My kids love them too. They come in all sizes. Even for toddlers. They have sleeves to fit every size bottle.



No comments: