Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mega Bloks Plasmaverse Insects FAIL

My son finished kindergarten June,12th. We are all so proud. My mother had given him a gift card to Toys R Us.... Boy was he excited!



So... right after the ceremony we headed to the store. He walked around the store for about a half hour. Then he came across Mega Bloks Plasmaverse Insects. It was much more than what the gift card was for. Grammie tells him she'll get it for him anyway. Well, he was so excited!


We get home and he can't wait to put it together. It took my husband about 2 hours to get this together. While he is putting it together we realize that the background has a CURSE WORD on it. I couldn't believe my eyes!! My son can read and although he wouldn't know the word or meaning he would ask if he saw it.

I call Mega Block it took them a few days of phone tag to reach me. I was very pleased by how serious they took this. They are going to change the packaging. I couldn't have been happier. They offered to send my son a plasma dragon. That was another toy he wanted that day. I expressed my gratitude and excitement that he would receive this toy.

OK, It is almost two weeks later and no toy!! I don't get it . A big toy company, like Mega Bloks should take that long to ship a toy. I am grateful I haven't told my son about it. I was leaving it as a surprise. You know kids they will hound you everyday to check the mail. Is it here yet? I have to tell you, that is how I feel too.

I hope that Mega Bloks proves me wrong.

No comments: