Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Quality Time with Your Kids


There is nothing more important in life when you are a parent then being there for your children. Quality Time with Your Kids is irreplaceable.

If you think back...what stands out in your memories of your childhood the good or the bad? For me I always was able to reflect to the bad quicker than the good. I wanted different for my children.

They only way I would be able to make that happen for my children is to create the most amazing memories. Give them life in abundance. Trying to spend as many happy memories a we can with them. My kids love doing everything with us including food shopping. Most parents would rather do even that without their children. I look at it as more of an adventure,than a chore.

Even on our anniversary we took the kids with us for dinner. For us we weren't just celebrating our marriage together. We are celebrating our life together as a family.

Just remember when you create so many good memories they won't have the time to reflect on the bad. When I took on the role of being a parent I promised myself I will protect my children from harms way. That was including any harm I may cause them during my learning curve of growing into the type of parent I want to be.

I am pretty happy with the type of parent I am, but I do have the knowledge to know that I can always be better.

What kind of
Quality Time do you spend with Your Kids?

Picture From last nights Mets game 6/23/08

No comments: