Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Top Ten Items To Have on Your Baby Registry

I started having kids way before my friends did . I had to learn a lot on my own. I wasn't able to call and ask my girlfriends what products to have or what do i put on my registry. One thing i have learned that every year they come out with better products than the year before.
Regardless of what they change you will still need to register for the staple items.
Here they are:

The top ten items you'll need:




  1. Diapers/Wipes -It always helps when they know what brand you like
  2. Bottles - You'll want to make sure you use one brand it is easier for the baby
  3. Car seat- doesn't have to be the carrying kind -Infant toddler can sit reverse
  4. Crib- If you are getting a used one, you might consider a new mattress
  5. Stroller- make sure it is easy to open and close
  6. Diaper bag- make it dad friendly
  7. Pack and play - this is great for travel .
  8. Swing/ bouncer - great when they are newborn to free your hands
  9. High chair - in a blink of a eye they are ready to start eating
  10. First aid kit/ grooming kit -Comes with all the things you'd never think you'd need
I can really list 50 most important thing. Kids can never have enough. Make sure you are practical when making your registry. Not everybody is looking to buy you expensive gifts . Put things in different price ranges on there. Most importantly Don't get to carried away,you want to receive the important items.

No comments: